To use the services provided on the website and make online payments, it is compulsory to register on this website which can be done through Administrator for this website using your information provided by you to the College authorities.
Please be aware, however, that College of Engineering and Technology, Bikaner will release specific personal information about the User if required to do so in the following circumstances:
- in order to comply with any valid legal process such as a search warrant, statute, or court order, or
- if any of Userâ€™s actions on Collegeâ€™s website violate the Terms of Service or any of Collegeâ€™s guidelines for specific services, or
- to protect or defend Collegeâ€™s legal rights or property, intellectual capital, the College, or the College users ; or
- to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the security, integrity of College website/offerings.
General Terms & Conditions for Online Payment
- While paying the fee online, confirm the fee amount and different heads carefully according to the fee structure/demand notice.
- College website will send some your contact information(like Name,Email, Mobile No.,) to the payment gateway for smooth transactions during the online payment.
- The details of payment along with fee payment receipt will be sent to the provided email ID at the time of payment. A confirmation of successful payment also will be sent to mobile number provided at the time of payment by SMS. So please provide active email ID and mobile number correctly. There is no separate need to submit the hard copy of the receipt to the college. The receipt is system generated, so there is no requirement of authorised seal and signature on it. However, if it is required for any specific purpose, the receipt may be authorised by the proctor/account department.
- Refund for Charge Back Transaction: In the event there is any claim for / of charge back by the User for any reason whatsoever, such User shall immediately approach the College with his / her claim details and claim refund from the College alone. Such refund (if any) shall be effected only by the College via payment gateway or such other means as the College deems appropriate. No claims for refund / charge back shall be made by any User to the Payment Service Provider(s) and in the event such claim is made it shall not be entertained.
- The convenience fee will be charged by PayU as per following details. The transaction amount will be total payable amount inclusive of convenience fee with 18% GST. Prefer to pay using net banking for minimum convenience fee to be charged.
- Refund for fraudulent / duplicate transaction(s): The User shall directly contact the College for any fraudulent transaction(s) on account of misuse of Card/ Bank details by a fraudulent individual/party and such issues shall be suitably addressed by the College alone in line with their policies and rules.
- Server Slow Down / Session Timeout: In case the Website or Payment Service Providerâ€™s webpage, that is linked to the Website, is experiencing any server related issues like â€˜slow downâ€™ or â€˜failureâ€™ or â€˜session timeoutâ€™, the User shall, before initiating the second payment,, check whether hi s/ her Bank Account has been debited or not and accordingly resort to one of the following options:
- In case the Bank Account appears to be debited, ensure that he / she does not make the payment twice and immediately thereafter contact the College via e-mail or any other mode of contact as provided by the College to confirm payment.
- In case the Bank Account is not debited, the User may initiate a fresh transaction to make payment.
- However, the User agrees that under no circumstances the Payment Gateway Service Provider shall be held responsible for such fraudulent / duplicate transactions and hence no claims should be raised to Payment Gateway Service Provider No communication received by the Payment Service Provider(s) in this regards shall be entertained by the Payment Service Provider(s).
|Mode of payment||Convenience Fee|
|Net Banking||Rs. 20/- + 18% GST of Rs. 20/- (Rs. 3.60) = Rs. 23.60/-|
|Credit Card||1.25% of transaction amount + 18% GST|
|Debit Card||0.75% for transaction up to Rs. 2000/- and 1% for transaction above Rs. 2000/- of transaction amount + 18% GST|
Limitation of Liability
- The College has made this Service available to the User as a matter of convenience. The College expressly disclaims any claim or liability arising out of the provision of this Service. The User agrees and acknowledges that he / she shall be solely responsible for his / her conduct and that the College reserves the right to terminate the rights to use of the Service immediately without giving any prior notice thereof.
- The College and / or the Payment Service Providers shall not be liable for any inaccuracy, error or delay in, or omission of (a) any data, information or message, or (b) the transmission or delivery of any such data, information or message; or (c) any loss or damage arising from or occasioned by any such inaccuracy, error, delay or omission, non-performance or interruption in any such data, information or message. Under no circumstances shall the College and / or the Payment Service Providers, its employees, principal, and its third party agents involved in processing, delivering or managing the Services, be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever, including punitive or exemplary arising out of or in any way connected with the provision of or any inadequacy or deficiency in the provision of the Services or resulting from unauthorized access or alteration of transmissions of data or arising from suspension or termination of the Services.
- The College and the Payment Service Provider(s) assume no liability whatsoever for any monetary or other damage suffered by the User on account of :
- The delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the Payment Gateway or Services in connection thereto; and/ or
- Any interruption or errors in the operation of the Payment Gateway.
- The User shall indemnify and hold harmless the Payment Service Provider(s) and the College and their respective officers, principal, agents, and employees, from any claim or demand, or actions arising out of or in connection with the utilization of the Services.
- The User agrees that the College or any of its employees will not be held liable by the User for any loss or damages arising from your use of, or reliance upon the information contained on the Website, or any failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions where such failure is due to circumstance beyond Collegeâ€™s reasonable control.
- During the online payment using Payment Gateway the user also accepts the terms and Conditions of the Payment Gateway.
- Although all reasonable care has been taken towards guarding against unauthorized use of any information transmitted by the User, the University does not represent or guarantee that the use of the Services provided by / through it will not result in theft and /or unauthorized use of data over the Internet.
- The College, the Payment Service Provider(s) and its affiliates and associates shall not be liable, at any time, for any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of information contained on the Website.
- The User will be required to login his / her own User ID and Password, given by the College in order to register and / or use the Services provided by College on the Website. By accepting these Terms and Conditions the User aggress that his / her User ID and Password are very important pieces of information and it shall be the Userâ€™s own responsibility to keep them secure and confidential.
- The User is hereby informed that that College will never ask the User for the Userâ€™s password in an unsolicited phone call or in an unsolicited email. The User is hereby required to sign out of his / her College account on the Website and close the web browser window when the transaction(s) have been completed. This is to ensure that others cannot access the Userâ€™s personal information and correspondence when the User happens to share a computer with someone else or is using a computer in a public place like a library or Internet cafÃ©.
- We strive to make your information confidential and secure using best encryptions, still we will be not responsible for online theft or data leaks.
- The User agrees that, to the extent required or permitted by law, the College and / or the Payment Service Provider(s) may also collect, use and disclose personal information in connection with security related or law enforcement investigations or in the course of cooperating with authorities or complying with legal requirements.
- The User agrees that any communication sent by the User vide e-mail, shall imply release of information therein / therewith to the College. The User agrees to be contacted via e-mail on such mails initiated by him/ her.
- College may use your information for analysis and providing a better user experience to the users.
Transactions on the Website are secure and protected. Any information entered by the User when transacting on the Website is encrypted to protect the User against unintentional disclosure to third parties. The Userâ€™s credit and debit card information is not received, stored by or retained by the College / Website in any manner. This information is supplied by the User directly to the relevant payment gateway which is authorized to handle the information provided, and is compliant with the regulations and requirements of various banks and institutions and payment franchisees that it is associated with.
You are a restricted user of this website.
- You are bound not to cut, copy, distribute, modify, recreate, reverse engineer, distribute, disseminate, post, publish or create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from the website. With our prior permission limited use may be allowed. For the removal of doubt, it is clarified that unlimited or wholesale reproduction, copying of the content for commercial or non-commercial purposes and unwarranted modification of data and information within the content of the Website is not permitted.
- You agree not to access (or attempt to access) the Website and/or the materials or Services by any means other than through the interface that is provided by the website. The use of deep-link, robot, spider or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website, materials or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not specifically made available through the Website. You acknowledge and agree that by accessing or using the Website or Services, You may be exposed to content from other users that You may consider offensive, indecent or otherwise objectionable. We disclaim all liabilities arising in relation to such offensive content on the Website. Further, You may report such offensive content.
- In places where this website allows you to post or upload data/information, You undertake to ensure that such material is not offensive and in accordance with applicable laws. Further, You undertake not to:
- Abuse, harass, threaten, defame, disillusion, erode, abrogate, demean or otherwise violate the legal rights of others;
- Engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts access to the Website or the Services (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Website);
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent Your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Publish, post, disseminate, any information which is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to "indecent representation of women" within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
- Post any file that infringes the copyright, patent or trademark of other legal entities;
- Upload or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Website or another's computer;
- Download any file posted by another user that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner;
- Probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user, of or visitor to, the Website, or any other customer of the website, including any website Account not owned by You, to its source, or exploit the Website or Service or information made available or offered by or through the Website, in any way whether or not the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification comandante information, other than Your own information, as provided for by the Website;
- Disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Website, system resources, accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Website or any affiliated or linked sites;
- Collect or store data about other users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities set forth in this Section;
- Use the Website or any material or Content for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms of Service, or to solicit the performance of any illegal activity or other activity which infringes the rights of this website or other third parties;
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular Service;
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force within or outside India;
- Violate the Terms of Service including but not limited to any applicable Additional Terms of the Website contained herein or elsewhere;
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular Service;
- Threaten the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or cause incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevent investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation;
- Publish, post, disseminate information that is false, inaccurate or misleading; violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force in or outside India;
- Directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force;
- Create liability for Us or cause Us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of Our internet service provider ("ISPs") or other suppliers.
Payment Gateway Disclaimer
The Service is provided in order to facilitate access to view and pay Student Fees online. The College or the Payment Service Provider(s) do not make any representation of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the Payment Gateway other than what is specified in the Website for this purpose. By accepting/ agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, the User expressly agrees that his / her use of the aforesaid online payment Service is entirely at own risk and responsibility of the User.
If you have any issue or question related to the terms and Conditions then contact firstname.lastname@example.org