The department of computer science and engineering at UCET Bikaner came into existence in 2007. With maximum intake of students of 120, the department believes in an intellectual learning environment to encopurage research. The degree programs offered by the departments are B.Tech. in Computer Science & Engineering and M.Tech. in Data Science.
To be recognized for quality technical education in the field of computer science and engineering by striving to develop in-depth technical skills, entrepreneurship skills and high ethical values for fulfilling progressive global needs of society.
Program Educational Outcomes: -
- To impart quality and value based education to solve real world problems towards the need of society.
- To encourage entrepreneurship by motivating innovative thinking along with the development of leadership and ethical qualities.
- To identify challenges in the field of computer science and engineering and impart relevant education to set benchmark for engineering education.
Program Specific Outcomes: -
- Enable students to innovate and create solutions using their strong fundamental knowledge that impact society
- Students to emerge as good leaders in their selected profession and instill lifelong learning attitude
- Students will demonstrate their technical skills to adapt in rapidly changing environment in computer science and engineering
- Ability to use the concepts of computing to design various applications of engineering
- To apply mathematical and analytical skills for solving the complex and critical problems of computer science and engineering
- Provide effective and efficient work strategies towards development of smart nation