Technical Education Quality Improvement Programme (TEQIP) Phase-III
Govt. College of Engineering & Technology, Bikaner has been selected for World Bank project TEQIP-II by Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India under subcomponent 1.1. The main Objective of the project is to strengthen the Institute to improve learning outcomes and employability of graduates. The main activities will be carried out during project will be as follows:
- To Improve Infrastructure and Procurement for teaching, training, and learning facilities.
- To provide Teaching and Research assistantship to increase enrolment in existing and new PG programmes in engineering disciplines.
- Enhancement of Research, development and consultancy activities.
- Faculty and Staff Development for improved Competence based on Training Needs Analysis.
- Enhanced interaction with Industry.
- Institution Management capacity enhancement.
- Implementation of Institutional reforms and.
- Academic support to weak students.
- The Tenure of the project is from 2010-2014.
Contact Details :
Mr. Dharmendra Yadav
Office of the Coordinator
Govt. College of Engg. & Technology, Bikaner
Karni Industrial Area, Pugal Road, Bikaner
Telefax: 0151-2250948, Mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Aug 13 2020 TEQIP-III Annual Report 2019-20
- May 11 2020 TEQIP-III Annual report 2018-19
- Apr 6 2020 TEQIP Phase-III: Equity Action Plan of Year 2020
- Mar 5 2020 Inviting Quotations for CRS Project under TEQIP III
- Feb 7 2020 Notice Inviting Bid Through GeM
- Feb 6 2020 Invitation for Quotation of Stationary Items
- Jan 29 2020 Invitation for quotations under CRS Project
- Jan 23 2020 Invitation letters for quotations under CRS Project
- Jan 20 2020 Letter Inviting Quotation for Signage
- Dec 28 2019 Invitation letters for quotations under CRS Project (TEQIP III)
- Nov 27 2019 Quotation Invitation under TEQIP dated 27.11.2019
- Nov 25 2019 Quotation Invitation under TEQIP dated 25.11.2019
- Nov 25 2019 Quotation Invitation under TEQIP 25.11.2019