Technical Education Quality Improvement Programme (TEQIP) Phase-III
Govt. College of Engineering & Technology, Bikaner has been selected for World Bank project TEQIP-II by Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India under subcomponent 1.1. The main Objective of the project is to strengthen the Institute to improve learning outcomes and employability of graduates. The main activities will be carried out during project will be as follows:
- To Improve Infrastructure and Procurement for teaching, training, and learning facilities.
- To provide Teaching and Research assistantship to increase enrolment in existing and new PG programmes in engineering disciplines.
- Enhancement of Research, development and consultancy activities.
- Faculty and Staff Development for improved Competence based on Training Needs Analysis.
- Enhanced interaction with Industry.
- Institution Management capacity enhancement.
- Implementation of Institutional reforms and.
- Academic support to weak students.
- The Tenure of the project is from 2010-2014.
Contact Details :
Mr. Dharmendra Yadav
Office of the Coordinator
Govt. College of Engg. & Technology, Bikaner
Karni Industrial Area, Pugal Road, Bikaner
Telefax: 0151-2250948, Mail id: email@example.com