The Entrepreneurship Development Cell
The Entrepreneurship Development Cell (EDC)
has been established in the Institute with the financial Aid of AICTE under ministry of HRD. The prime motive of the Cell is to promote entrepreneurial
spirit among students of Bikaner and aims to act as one of the biggest platform for Academicians, New-age Entrepreneurs, Eminent Business Personalities
& the students to gather, learn & share their entrepreneurial endeavors, experiences & aspirations.
The Cell by the means of its various activities aims to motivate young, budding Technology & Science graduates to take up Entrepreneurship as a career
& become Job providers rather than job seekers. The Cell aims to inculcate the entrepreneurial culture amongst the students which would in turn inspire
them to go a step further and take up the challenge of Entrepreneurship.
The prime goal of Entrepreneurship Development Cell is to foster entrepreneurial spirit in the young minds so that it leads to generation of wealth and
The EDC at Institute
provides mentoring opportunity by its network of acquaintance allies. Students seek benefit by the experience of these initiatives. The association
includes professionals, entrepreneurs, investors, and Industry experts.
The ED Cell by its various activities also guide and assist future entrepreneurs on various aspects such as preparing project reports, obtaining project
approvals, loans and facilities from agencies of support system, information on technologies, etc.
Objectives of Entrepreneurship Development Cell:
- To promote strong entrepreneurship among Engineers, Managers and Science students.
- To promote entrepreneurship among relevant sectors in the state.
- To collaborate with other organizations and institutions.
- To organize entrepreneurship development and awareness programs.
- To undertake research studies to identify high technology areas having entrepreneurship opportunities.
- To develop close links between industry-Institute by interaction programs. High priority to activities designed to bring about improvement in the performance of the industry.
- College of Engineering & Technology